It was drummed into me at an early age by my dear old mum always to say thanks. So, given our raffle tickets are all printed and are now selling like hot cakes (warm cakes, to be more accurate – Ed) it seemed a good time to say thanks to all the companies who have made it possible by donating prizes etc.
So here they are:
- A track day for two at Knockhill race track (worth £300) – The Scotsman
- 12 month’s gym membership – Edinburgh Leisure
- New iPod Nano, 8gb – Feather Brooksbank
- Two vouchers for the Aerial Assault course at Edinburgh International Climbing Arena – EICA, Ratho
- £50 worth of Marks & Spencer vouchers – Line Up Productions
- A case of Virgin Wines Boutique Beauties wine – Marketing Society Scotland
- Bruichladdich 10 year old malt whisky – Kingscavil Consulting
- Bottle of Moet & Chandon champagne – Media Avenue
- Artwork and printing of tickets – 60w Communications
Thanks everyone. Alzheimer’s Scotland and Maggie’s Cancer Centres salute you!